Welcome to QA/RA Institute
On Location Courses
- These courses are designed for hands-on interaction.
- On Location can include the campus of Xavier University in Cincinnati, or can be hosted by a company in a region outside of Cincinnati. Both are open to professionals around the world to attend.
- Is your company interested in hosting a training course in your area for your global colleagues to attend? If so, please contact us today.
- Right from your own office: These courses allow you to interact with your colleagues from around the world and expert trainers right from your own office.
- Have your questions answered through the live Q&A session.
- Every webinar is recorded so you can go back and study the details more thoroughly.
- Fill the room: We encourage you to fill the room with your employees by projecting your screen. We want everyone to have an opportunity to learn from these purpose-driven sessions.
- Missed the live webinar? Every webinar is recorded so you can access the information on an on-going basis whenever you want... wherever you want.
- Use these sessions as a reference as you deepen your understanding.
- Off-the-shelf training for your entire staff. Several of our courses are part of a larger series that delves into intermediate and advanced topics.
In the News: (FDA): CDRHNew
- Federal Register: Center for Devices and Radiological Health Appeals Processes: Questions and Answers About 517A; Draft Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff; Availability
- Federal Register: Center for Devices and Radiological Health Appeals Processes; Guidance for Industry and FDA Staff; Availability
- Consumer Information on: cobas® EGFR Mutation Test - P120019
- Summary Information for: cobas® EGFR Mutation Test
- Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff - Priority Review of Premarket Submissions for Devices