Welcome to QA·RA Institute
On Location Courses
- These courses are designed for hands-on interaction.
- On Location can include the campus of Xavier University in Cincinnati, or can be hosted by a company in a region outside of Cincinnati. Both are open to professionals around the world to attend.
- Is your company interested in hosting a training course in your area for your global colleagues to attend? If so, please contact us today.
- Right from your own office: These courses allow you to interact with your colleagues from around the world and expert trainers right from your own office.
- Have your questions answered through the live Q&A session.
- Every webinar is recorded so you can go back and study the details more thoroughly.
- Fill the room: We encourage you to fill the room with your employees by projecting your screen. We want everyone to have an opportunity to learn from these purpose-driven sessions.
- Missed the live webinar? Every webinar is recorded so you can access the information on an on-going basis whenever you want... wherever you want.
- Use these sessions as a reference as you deepen your understanding.
- Off-the-shelf training for your entire staff. Several of our courses are part of a larger series that delves into intermediate and advanced topics.
In the News: (FDA): CDRHNew
- Federal Register: Agency Information Collection Activities; Submission for Office of Management and Budget Review; Comment Request; Medical Devices; Third-Party Review Under the Food and Drug Administration Modernization Act
- CDRHLearn - FDA Guidance: Design Considerations for Pivotal Clinical Investigations for Medical Devices (PDF - 270kb)
- Philips HeartStart FRx, HeartStart HS1 Home, and HeartStart HS1 OnSite Automated External Defibrillators (AED)
- PMA Final Decisions for August 2013
- Federal Register: Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposed Collection; Comment Request; Adverse Event Program for Medical Products