Welcome to QA·RA Institute
On Location Courses
- These courses are designed for hands-on interaction.
- On Location can include the campus of Xavier University in Cincinnati, or can be hosted by a company in a region outside of Cincinnati. Both are open to professionals around the world to attend.
- Is your company interested in hosting a training course in your area for your global colleagues to attend? If so, please contact us today.
- Right from your own office: These courses allow you to interact with your colleagues from around the world and expert trainers right from your own office.
- Have your questions answered through the live Q&A session.
- Every webinar is recorded so you can go back and study the details more thoroughly.
- Fill the room: We encourage you to fill the room with your employees by projecting your screen. We want everyone to have an opportunity to learn from these purpose-driven sessions.
- Missed the live webinar? Every webinar is recorded so you can access the information on an on-going basis whenever you want... wherever you want.
- Use these sessions as a reference as you deepen your understanding.
- Off-the-shelf training for your entire staff. Several of our courses are part of a larger series that delves into intermediate and advanced topics.
In the News: (FDA): CDRHNew
- Federal Register: Agency Information Collection Activities; Announcement of Office of Management and Budget Approval; Medical Devices; Reports of Corrections and Removals
- Materials posted for July 30-31, 2014 Gastroenterology and Urology Devices Panel of the Medical Devices Advisory Committee Meeting
- Federal Register: The 510(k) Program: Evaluating Substantial Equivalence in Premarket Notifications; Guidance for Industry and Food and Drug Administration Staff; Availability
- Federal Register: Agency Information Collection Activities; Announcement of Office of Management and Budget Approval; Annual Reporting for Custom Device Exemption
- Federal Register: Gastroenterology-Urology Devices; Reclassification of Implanted Blood Access Devices